Address and/or Name Change


Not all forms are required to be returned, and they are not all returned to the same
location.  The documents and links below represent forms necessary to change
your name and/or address with Court Reporting Services, Office of the Comptroller,
CMS, and State Retirement System.  Click on them to view them in your browser.  
Many of the forms can be typed into prior to printing.  A copy of the form(s) may be
saved to your computer by choosing "save as" in the Adobe Reader program.  

Forms are updated often.  Please report broken and inoperable links by
Thank you.

Payroll Forms for Address and/or Name Changes

The forms below should be FAXED to (217) 524-6875.  This is a secure fax machine.

Required Payroll forms:
 Combined State and Federal W-4 forms
 W-9 - Request for Taxpayer ID (for employees who do transcripts only).

Beneficiaries (ONLY if you need to change beneficiary name or address):
 Pension Beneficiary Designation
 If you need to designate a beneficiary or wish to change a beneficiary
designation, contact Minnesota Life at 1-888-202-5525.

Deferred Comp Forms - only needed if you are enrolled in this program.
 Deferred Compensation Change Form
 Deferred Compensation Beneficiary Designation

Direct Deposit Forms - Only needed if your name and/or bank has changed.
 You need to send an email to request these forms.

Changes to insurance must be done through the State of Illinois Employee Benefit Portal.  Keep in mind you may need to add/remove a dependent or make other
changes to insurance due to "qualifying change in status" such as marriage:

 Benefits Portal Website
 Information on qualified status changes from CMS

If you have questions or are having any issues with changes to your benefits, please contact payroll/benefits at (217) 557-0649.

Court Reporting Services Forms
IMPORTANT NOTE:  The original forms below should be RETAINED by the Chief
Judge's office with COPIES emailed or faxed to Court Reporting Services (217) 557-
0267.  Do not fax in with the forms listed above.


 Headquarters/Residence Form


 Name Change Form
 Photo ID Request

Certified Shorthand Reporter Licensing
NOTICE:  If you are a licensed court reporter in the state of Illinois, do not forget to change your address with the Division of Professional Requlation or you may not
receive your license renewal forms.  The link to their website is below for your

CSR License Address Change Information - If this link does not get your to
the IDFPR change page, please go to  
Illinois Official Court Reporters